Monday, December 16, 2013

Looking For The Light

Dark, why is the world always cold and dark. It is so hard to find a light in this world. I have not yet found a light, only empty bodies surrounded in darkness. This darkness, it consumes all the light that exists. If someone is around a person with this dark, they become cold and dark too. That is why I must be careful on my search for light. I am light, so the darkness waits to devour me. I must be careful. I can feel the dark trying to creep into my heart, it hurts. I must be careful, I must find the light. There has to be at least one other person with the light. Or has this world really gone dark? No, maybe that other light is searching for more light like me. I hope that is the case. I want to be with light and help change the world. I want to find the one just for me. I wonder where that person is. A person would think that a glimpse of light would stand out against all this darkness, but no, it blends in, I blend in. No one can see my light, no one except for the darkness within everyone. They look and laugh, they despise my light.


On my journey for light, I dodge the hurt that people throw at me. I protect my light, for it is what make me me. I do not want to become like one of them, one of the dark. Where is this person, the one just for me, the one of light? I wonder if that person knows I am searching? I hope that is the case. The darkness doesn't what me to find that person, they keep me away. They are the ones that make me blend in, so I cannot be found. The dark knows I want to be found, that is why they hide me. Some act like the light, pretend to be the one just for me. They fill me with joy, but then the dark within them crushes it. They use my light against me. So many times I have thought I had found the one just for me, but it was just dark in disguise. I am scared now, in my search for the light. What if it's only darkness again? I don't want to try again. What if it really is the light and I miss out of the one just for me? I must keep trying, but I must be careful. Protect my light. My light is slowly fading from all the false light being thrown at me. I don't know what to do anymore. Do I search for the one just for me? Or do I hide away...?


Hello? Yes? Who is there? It is you. What do you mean? I am you, you are me. We are the same. Oh? Why are you here? I am here to help you. Help you on your search for the light. Really? You'll help me? Well I am you after all. Thank you. I need it, the dark has been hurting me so much, I don't know what to do... It'll be okay, I will help you find the one just for you, we shall be happy. Happy? Yes, that is what you are looking for isn't it? A world of happiness? Yes, a world where everyone is happy, that is what I want. Then you need to find the one just for you. I have tried, but the darkness pretends to be the light, so I do not know. That is why I am here. I will help you know the difference. How? I am well known by the darkness, we used to be of the dark, or at least I have. I don't understand. If we are the same, how could you be of the dark and not me? We are of one body, but not of one mind. Is that why I felt darkness within me back then? Yes, don't you still feel it now? It is too hard for me to feel the difference between light and dark now... You poor child, I will help you remember. Now, let us continue our journey, our journey for the light.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment