Friday, October 18, 2013

Flash Stories, Part 6

It's so dark... did I finally fall asleep? I hear faint laughter, it seems so close by. It sounds like a young boy, why can't I see him? It's pitch black all around me, I can't even see my own hand in front of my face, of course I can't see the boy. I cry out greetings, calling him to me, I am unsure if this is a good idea. What if he harms me? I call out again and see a small light coming toward me quickly. I am afraid, very afraid, yet I shouldn't be scared of the light. This light seem different though, eerie in fact. The light is the small laughing boy, a ghost. His laugh turns into a scream and he jumps at my face! It feels like he's tearing through my skin, ripping me open! I arise from my place on the tree and breathe heavily. What an awful nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment