Friday, October 18, 2013

Flash Stories, Part 10 (Final)

I want to be with him, but I don't want to be with him. Why did he have to be a demon? I wish to right my wrongs and return to heaven. If only I could remember what my wrong was, then I would know how to correct. I want nothing more than to return home. At least that's what I think, that's what I want to believe. Maybe... just maybe... that's not what I truly want. Perhaps I should listen to my heart rather than my head. Who cares if the one I love is a demon, I'm never going to remember what I did wrong, I'm never going to be an angel again. He loves me for me, not what I am. I should do the same for him.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your flash stories. The gaps between them made me imagine what was happening, well done.

    ReplyDelete