Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rainy Day

It was a rainy day, the sky was gray and water covered the ground. Staring out from the window, it didn't seem special. I got up from my seat and went outside. Raindrops poured down on me and I was quickly soaked. I began to laugh as one fell on my nose. My face lighted up to match the colors. Looking around I was no longer outside my house, it was white all around me except for the colorful rain that still fell upon me. But wait, the rain had stopped moving, the drops stayed placed in midair. Both confused and amused, I watched as they changed shape and formed together to create a face, a person, a car, a boat, their imagination was endless. It was beautiful, colors and creativity. I wanted to touch it, see if it was real. It was, but as I touched the drops, it fell apart. It was if the whole world was melting, and I was falling along with it. When my eyes open, I am sitting in front of my window, my head resting on the windowsill.

No comments:

Post a Comment